Thu, Sep 23|
Bryant Pecan Farms
Field Day - September 23, 2021, Ada, OK
Join us at Bryant Pecan Farms as we learn how they manage their orchard. We'll talk about pecan types, pecan weevil, disease pressures, and more. 1 CEU for Private applicators and category 10 (Demonstration & Research)
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Bryant Pecan Farms, 22270 County Rd 1475, Ada, OK 74820, USA
About The Event
We'll talk about pecan types, pecan weevil, disease pressures, disease-resistant cultivars for low-input orchards, and more. *Agenda is subject to change.
1 CEU for Private applicators and category 10 (Demonstration & Research). You will need to sign in with their Applicator # to be able to receive the credit during the field day.
Field Day Host: Bryant Pecan Farms
Dinner Sponsor: Oklahoma Farm Bureau Insurance
- Sponsor the lunch at the conclusion of the Field Day
- Recognition as Lunch Sponsor on materials, online, and emails
- Receive custom signage at the Field Day
Field Day Sponsor: $250
- Sponsor the OPGA Field Day
- Recognition as Field Day Sponsor on materials, online, and emails
Field Day Sponsors: Farmers State Bank, Great Plains Kubota and Selman Farms, LLC
Questions? Email Shyanna at email@example.com.